***The job below requires relocation to Bucharest, Romania***
**Start date is flexible**
*Salary : up to 2000 euro gross , negotiable
Junior Procurement role – What are your responsabilities on a daily basis?
• Opening invoices in workflow
l• Checking data and details in the system
• Entering correct data, performing online checks
• Communicating and clarifying with suppliers
• Fluent CZECH and English
• Candidate must have European nationality
• Accounting knowledge – basic level , represents an advantage
• Work experience with and ERP system (advantage) (Economic studies are an advantage)
• Similar work experience would be great advantage but not necessary
• Applicants must be available or willing to relocate to Bucharest, Romania
What we offer ?
• Flight ticket (for non locals)
• 2 weeks hotel accommodation
• Competitive salary , up to 2000 euro gross
• Assistance with setting up tax number, bank account etc.
• Private medical insurance
• Meal vouchers
• Professional training provided by experts
• Great chance to develop your career
Why use Recruitment Agency
• You will be contacted within 30 min of your application
• You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
• You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
• You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
• You don’t have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
• All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
Mon, 05 Mar 2018 15:34:15 +0000
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.