Teleperformance Greece is a Global multilingual company that employs truly multi-cultural staff representing over 90 nationalities supporting over 130 markets in 35 languages and dialects!
The fact that we were awarded with Great Place to Work® in 2017 reflects that we are a people’s company because we simply believe that success is achieved by attracting the best candidates and offering them an exceptional working environment and an opportunity to improve their skills and knowledge.
To add to the amazing experience you will get the chance to discover Greece and enjoy the famous historical sites, sunny beaches and breathtaking islands and find out all about what makes people from all over the world fall in love with beautiful Greece!
To handle incoming calls, chats and emails in Czech language providing high quality customer service in a professional and efficient manner by assisting customers and to provide adequate solutions based on the processes and guidelines collecting necessary information and offering relative answers assuring to live up to the best standards and achieving the targets and key performance indicators.
- Fluency in Czech and good command of English.
- Confidence, professionalism, commitment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Time keeping and ability to work in a rotating/night shifts.
- Adaptation to customers’ needs and high attention to details.
- Active listening skills.
- Good technical skills.
• Competitive monthly salary.
• International, multicultural and modern working Environment.
• 2 additional salaries per year provided in 3 payments.
• Monthly bonuses that vary based on performance.
• Paid 45 mins break per shift.
• 1.67 paid days off per month, up to 20 paid days off per year.
• Any overtime is paid as well as 75% more for Sundays and Greek holidays as per the Greek law.
• Great relocation package: Paid flight tickets and transportation from the Airport plus two weeks paid accommodation in a Hotel close to our premises.
• Employee relations team will provide support and guidance helping new hires to integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture.
• Real estate support to find an apartment in Athens.
• Special discounts and offers for our employees.
• A welcoming event and Trips, festivals, parties and various events.
• Paid training using the latest technologies (starting from the fifth day)
• Career development opportunities.
• On-site canteen.
• Casual dress code.
• Free Greek Courses.
• Referral bonus for proposing new colleagues.
** We will only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the European Union **
Fri, 16 Feb 2018 10:54:28 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Czech, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.