Our client is multinational business process outsourcing and IT services company with more than 68.000 employees from 25 countries. Their contract renewal rate is over 99%.
Where? Bucharest, the capital of Romania, leaves no one indifferent. Also known as ‘’Little Paris’’, Bucharest is an amazing city with many career opportunities and, luckily, low cost of living. City has population of almost 2 million people which makes it perfect place to move, work, live and expand your life in so many aspects.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities :
- Processing & booking of purchasing requisitions, purchase orders, materials catalogues, delivery notes, goods receipts and other procurement documents.
- Answering supplier’s requests & purchasing hotline.
- SOX & CC5 compliance processing. Procurement reporting. Procurement hotline.
The profile our client is looking for :
Most welcome for newly Graduates !!!
- Fluent in Czech and English
- Orientation towards Controllership
- MS Office experience, ERP – desirable (SAP knowledge would be an advantage)
- Competitive salary (Three times higher salary in Romania)
- Excellent Performance bonus every month
- Excellent Relocation package: FLIGHT tickets and 2 weeks ACCOMMODATION
- Rent allowance for 2 YEARS
- Multinational, multicultural and multilingual working environment
- Guaranteed career progress
- Free ongoing corporative training provided
- Long distance recruitment process
Referral Program: If you are not suitable for the position mentioned, but you know someone that speaks Czech with an interest in Accounting/Finance area, please ask them to send their CV in English and if we secure a job for them, we will reward you with a Referral Fee of: 150 EUROS.
Tue, 20 Feb 2018 17:07:41 +0000
Language/ Czech, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.