Come and work in the beautiful city of Maastricht in the Netherlands. We offer a great position with a possibility for an unlimited contract after two years. You will be working for one of the most prestigious car brands in the world and you will be placed in a very young and informal working environment. Sounds good? We got you intrigued?
Well then check our vacancy for German customer service representative in Maastricht.
- As a customer service representative you will be the direct contact person of a wellknown car brand (incl. luxury cars and small cars) and you will build up a relationship with clients
- It will be your job to provide advice and help clients who require assistance on the road for example by sending out a technician
- As a customer service representative you will be responsible for aftersales services, technical and product related topics, as well as general company inquiries
- Questions, complaints and general issues will be handled by you via email, fax, or phone
- It is important that you are fluent in German since you will responsible for the DACH customers
- Also, you can communicate in English well since the corporate language is English
- Working in a structured, analytical and flexible way is nothing new to you and also 24/7 shifts are a welcome change
- At best you are immediately available and eager to start working in a multicultural and informal environment
- We offer a tailor made development plan for all employees to boost your career as well as collective health insurance, pension plan and a competitive performance based salary growth
- If you live outside the Netherlands a relocation package of up to 5000€ will be offered
- An extensive fulltime training will be provided along with an ongoing buddy program so that you will feel especially welcome within the team
- If you want to buy a new car you will receive a discount, but the company also offers a great transportation plan incl. free public transport use, a free bike or a contribution to fuel costs
Fri, 30 Jun 2017 10:01:30 +0000
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.