The Danish Customer Service Agent is responsible for making business decisions that deliver superior customer satisfaction. This position requires strong communication skills as you will provide guidance to some of Denmark’s largest multinational companies.
If you are a native Danish speaker, tech-savvy and you would like to experience life living in Athens, Greece, then this is the opportunity for you!
What is required to work as a Danish Customer Service Agent:
- Excellent command of the Danish language (native or almost native standard)
- Proficiency in English
- Communication skills
- Technical mindset
In return, Danish Customer Service Agents will receive:
- Excellent salary (14 salaries per year)
- First class ongoing training and development
- Career development opportunities
- Relocation package in case you reside outside of Greece
- You will join a multinational market leading call center company
- Work in a vibrant and energetic Athens office with a real team focus
- Free Greek language lessons
- Multicultural and modern working environment
- Onsite canteen and casual dress code
- Employee relations team to assist you with integrating to the Greek lifestyle & culture
- Fun interactive activities organised within the team (team events, excursions, themed parties, sporting events, etc
- and much, much more
Your tasks in this Danish Customer Service Agent role will include:
- Provide a high level of customer service to Danish clients at all times
- Respond and record consumer enquiries/questions raised through free phone lines for customers
- Maintain accurate data input of consumer enquiries, questions and feedback on the customer services database
- Be able to offer recommendations to common technical problems or frequently asked questions
- Work effectively as part of a team, developing effective and supportive relationships with colleagues
If this Danish Customer Service Agent role sounds like you or someone you know, we want to hear from you today!
Mon, 25 Feb 2019 10:44:53 +0100
Randstad Hellas SA
Language/ Danish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.