Hej! Have we met before?
With some of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands as our clients, chances are, you’ve already interacted with Concentrix! Whether you’re buying a pair of jeans online, calling tech support about your new headphones or ordering a ride share we’re behind the scenes making the customer experience smoother. But we do more than just customer service! Concentrix helps clients with everything from consulting and technology services to analytics and insights.
Join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanatical about our clients and staff as we become the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.
Fantastic opportunities working with the world's leading snack brand!
Concentrix work with the world’s leading maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which they compete and holds the No. 1 position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy. You will be the initial contact for consumer feedback. This involves troubleshooting, researching solutions, and providing resolutions to consumer problems.
Your day to day role:
- Answer and respond to inbound calls, emails, website queries using documented procedures to assess consumers support needs and handle/route accordingly to the satisfaction of the consumer.
- Provides help and clear direction to consumers on follow-up actions to be taken for resolution.
- Escalates to internal and external persons in accordance with process direction i.e. to escalation owner on team, fulfilment and client when appropriate.
- Provides customers with follow-up action to be taken and documents in CRM.
- Remains knowledgeable of performance requirements, brands/product and process documentation.
- Achieves specified performance goals and knowledge of all tools used in the process.
Do you have what we’re looking for?
- Fluency in written and spoken in English & Danish.
- Exceptional customer service skills required, call centre experience preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of PC and software applications including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Proficient working in a client technology provided environment with multiple applications and navigation between applications to research information.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills/professional phone manner.
- Aptitude to listen to caller’s description of problem; interpret, summarize and document.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and bond professionally with frustrated customers.
What can we offer you?
- A bright, modern, place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- We’re based in the heart of Belfast, with excellent transport links.
- Experience life in Belfast, named as Lonely Planet’s top place to visit in 2018!
- Spend your lunch breaks in the onsite café, grab something fresh from the juice bar or work up a sweat in the gym or yoga room.
- Take advantage of benefits and discounts with local and national suppliers.
- Look after your future with our company pension scheme.
- If you’re moving from abroad, you can benefit from our relocation package and access to our dedicated relocation adviser.
- Hard work and dedication is rewarded at our annual company awards ceremony.
- Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries!
40 hours/week on a rotational shift pattern, Monday to Friday between 7.00-18.00
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines. Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Tue, 08 Jan 2019 11:35:05 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, Danish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.