Danish/ Norwegian B2B Client Support
Fluent Danish or Norwegian Speaker? Looking for a challenging career in Customer Service for Commercial Customers? Interested in relocating to Germany? If so, you should definitely ready further!
… is a well-respected outsourcing company, headquartered in Germany, however with the offices in over 25 countries and more than 20,000 of employees worldwide. They are providing professional CRM solutions, supporting clients from various industries, including healthcare, banking, telecommunications, IT and tourism.
Although they already have a well-established team in their location in Berlin, they’re still intensively developing their multilingual team based there and at the moment are looking for Danish and Norwegian speaking Business Clients Support Consultants.
… will be supporting the Business Customers from the Danish or Norwegian market with any inquires they might have. Therefore, your general responsibilities will be:
- Contacting Commercial/ Business Customers via phone, email and chat.
- Providing Customers with detailed information regarding the products, services account and transaction data.
- Solving problems and dealing with complaints.
- General account administration.
… that they’re looking for is:
- Native level Danish or Norwegian Speaker with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluency in English (spoken and written as well);
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Professional and friendly service manner;
- Good computer skills;
- A challenging position within a professional, multinational team.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the company.
- Flexible hours and shifts.
- Medical support package.
If you’re interested in developing a career with a stable, international company, using your skills and previous experience to the maximum, please send us your CV via the application button below!
Sat, 04 Aug 2018 10:09:15 +0200
First Place Recruitment Ltd.
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Dutch, Norwegian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.