Do you have a big interest and passion for sales and want to work for one of the worlds largest IT and software companies? Here is your chance!
HPE helps their customers deploy technology to cut the time needed to make ideas for value. They transform nutrition, market and life. Most switch to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. HPW makes IT environments more efficient, productive and safer. They do this through flexible solutions in a competitive market where one has to change and adapt to the market. HPE enables their customers to act quickly by delivering infrastructure that makes everyday life easier and faster for their customers.
Why move to Barcelona?
Barcelona is a beautiful city located in the heart of Catalonia in Spain. Our customer has its offices 15 minutes from Camp Nou and a stone's throw from the beach! In Barcelona, you will work in a dynamic environment with many other Scandinavian colleges, while at the same time engulfing another type of culture. Barcelona is a beautiful city and is the capital of Catalonia in Spain. Barcelona is famous for its art and beautiful architecture, and of course football. Barcelona has 4.7 million inhabitants and has the 6th largest area in the EU. The city is located around both city life and beach life at the same time. This is one of many reasons that Barcelona has become very popular in recent years. It's also no secret that Barcelona is famous for its good nightlife and great shopping opportunities. The city simply offers everything and more than you wish!
The role in HPE
You will be responsible for the end-to-end technical design of the complete solution which address the customers’ business problems, needs, and opportunities, including both the company products and services plus all necessary third-party components (e.g. software, hardware, consulting). Is aligned to a single or small group of related solutions (such as cloud, big data, mobility, etc.) that are aligned with the company's corporate strategy.
More insight to what you will be doing:
- Applies advanced knowledge of company products and solutions as well as customers' business and technical environment
- Monitors the account pipeline and nurtures active deals from opportunity to close. In addition, builds the pipeline by identifying missed or new opportunities within the account
- Builds on existing customer relationship by designing end-to-end architecture for solutions aligned to the customer's business needs, within the specified scope and budget.
- Tracks industry developments for specific domains by attending conferences and industry events, and monitoring social media
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or from technical university
- 3-5 years experience within Sales or IT
- Passion for technology and sale
- Previously experience from Customer Relations and Account Management
Knowledge and skills required
- Demonstrates deep technical understanding of assigned solution set and knowledge of leading edge and emerging technologies.
- Good knowledge of the company offerings, strategic initiatives, current trends, partner and competitor products and strategies within the assigned solution set.
- Solid project management skills or experience with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Danish
- Demonstrates excellent consultative selling techniques, including active listening, framing, white boarding, storytelling etc.
- Knowledge of company business and technical tools and standard CRM systems and tools
- Strong business and financial acumen, with an understanding of functional responsibilities of various customer business roles.
The client offer
- Global company with development opportunities
- Fantastic corporate culture
- Central New Offices in Barcelona
- Offers on Spanish language courses
- Lunch coupons every day
- International business trips
- Private health insurance
- International work experience
- Competitive salary
Does this sound like an amazing opportunity?
Fri, 01 Mar 2019 14:30:41 +0100
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Language/ English, Danish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.