the role :
An exciting opportunity has arisen for us to represent a Global leader with a vast portfolio of well-known brands.
We are recruiting exceptional customer service professionals to be form part of a Consumer affairs department to immerse themselves in the brand and deliver a first class service to customer and consumers
The role will require you to develop a sound understanding of the product and services and to embrace brand values.
You will work collaboratively with consumer and customers to answer product information requests and resolve queries in a skilful and professional manner ensuring a timely and consumer centric resolution.
You should :
* Be able to demonstrate a proven track record in delivering exceptional customer service
* Be confident with an enthusiastic telephone manner
* To be able to deal with sensitive calls with empathy
* Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
* Strong administrative skills with a keen eye for detail
* Have a proactive approach to problem solving
* Have a professional outlook, self-confident with a 'can do' attitude
* Have a strong team work ethic and a working knowledge of excel and Microsoft word
* Previous experience in working with HC projects with Pharmacovigilance Process and Procedure is welcomed.
Thu, 08 Feb 2018 11:24:48 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Language/ Danish, English