Our client is an international company that is active in the travel industry around the globe. Therefore, by joining their Prague office, you not only get an amazing growth opportunity but also nice relocation options worldwide later on.
This company employs over 20 000 professionals in their modern and luxurious Shared Service Centers. They are very proud not only of their pleasant working environment but also of the multiculturality and popularity among the „multilanguage people“.
If you have an excellent command of the Danish language AND an advanced knowledge of English (both required AND no Czech needed) and you would like to find a job where you can use your communication and language skills, read further.
The job opportunity is suitable for junior as well as a bit more senior candidates who ideally already have experience from a multilingual/corporate environment. The job requires seriously good knowledge of Danish, professional behavior and good organizational skills. For every newcomer, there is a professional training at the beginning so you don't need to worry about that!
I would like to emphasize that this is not a „standard“ customer service; the service is focused on the B2B support.
What will be your job:
- Resolve inquiries and issues raised by the hotels and other business partners
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and service level
- Proactively foresee issues and resolve them in a timely and professional manner
- Have a lot of fun on the phone and via email with the business partners, gain useful experience and grow both horizotally and vertically
I will be more than happy to give you more information in a personal meeting or a Skype/WhatsApp call. If you are friendly, open-minded, ready to learn and to progress in your career, feel free to send me your CV in English and together we will make it happen!
What we offer:
- Amazing growth opportunities
- A great benefit package, including contribution for traveling
- A competitive salary within the Czech Republic
- Workplace refreshment (the coconut water is amazing there)
- Amazing Prague as the place of work – the offices are right in the center in what is considered to be the most beautiful business area of the historical Prague
Let us have a talk now and see where it gets you in your career with our customer. Start a new life abroad with a great, fresh and modern international company!
Mon, 11 Mar 2019 08:54:21 +0100
Language/ English, Danish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.