Our international client in the IT industry is currently looking for Danish speaking Customer Support Agents starting ASAP in Münster, Germany.
- You are responsible for the inbound customer service on the phone and via email and assisting the business clients with their queries
- Also you are the helping hand for arranging and renewing licensing or insurances as well as conducting screening with the client
- Another tasks of yours will be troubleshooting with finding suitable solutions in order to increase the customer satisfaction
- You have to ensure that all data of the clients will be entered correctly in the database
- You speak fluently Danish (C2) and above all English (C1) which you are comfortable with in writing and speaking
- Moreover you have strong communications skills along with a good understanding of customer service
- The following characteristics form your character: flexibility, motivation and patience
- Apart from the soft skills, you also have excellent computer knowledge (MSOffice, Internet) and technical understanding
- You will be working in an attractive destination which you can discover in your free time as our client secures a great Work-Life Balance
- Also, our client guarantees a great workplace with a friendly and international work atmosphere
- In the beginning you will receive an initial training as well as further trainings throughout your work
- We assist you during the entire recruitment process
Have we caught your interest being a Danish speaking Customer Support Agent in Münster? We can give you more detailed information about this vacancy. You can apply directly with the application button.
We are looking very much forward to hear from you very soon.
Mon, 02 Oct 2017 13:08:52 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Danish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.