Our client is the world leader in live casino services and provides an excellent service to the clients around the globe with innovative and constantly developing technologies.
The business is dynamic, fast and fun but the core element are values and the team. They believe in integrity, fair play and hard work. They are diverse individuals working as one team, all driven by the same ambition – to be the best at what they do.
If you are a dynamic, driven and self-motivated, and you want to be part of a team that brings together brilliant individuals then you should send us your application.
* As a games presenter, you'll need to be good at multi-tasking. As well as bringing warmth, energy and enthusiasm to the game table
* Host a variety of casino games live on camera for real players
* Manage the game table and carry out all gaming operations and procedures including monitoring and updating back-end systems
* Ensure fair play
* Maintain the highest professional standards at all times
* Interact with, and provide an engaging and rewarding experience for our live players
* Participate in table promotions, internal and external media campaigns such as photo shoots and brand publicity when required
* Being a dedicated brand ambassador with true passion for people.
* Fluent knowledge and understanding of English and Danish
* A desire to provide exceptional customer service
* A positive, pro-active approach to work, with a flexible, can-do attitude
* A sense of responsibility and aspire to be the best at what you do
* The ability to work as part of a wider team and be adaptable to changing business needs – this could include changing shift patterns and providing cover for colleague
Tue, 20 Feb 2018 09:16:29 +0000
Language/ Danish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.