Danish Speaking Warranty Assistant
Monday – Friday
Job Reference: BH10139
Our client is a leading provider within their field. With International operations across a multi-sector capacity, they are the partner with many House Hold Brands. Due to expansion, they are searching for a Danish Speaking Warranty Assistant on a full time and permanent basis.
As the Danish Speaking Warranty Assistant you will be responsible for the following:
- Handling inbound calls and correspondence – email, fax telephone and answering of common questions from dealers
- Fully investigating requests following my client’s procedures and protocols
- Dealing with Escalation requests and following up until a resolution is sourced in line with company SLA’s
- Logging and tracking dealer contacts and cases on my client’s database
- Keeping up to date and researching current product and technical information
If this sounds like the role for you then contact us at Origin Multilingual today to begin your application.
The successful Candidate(s) for the Danish speaking Warranty Assistant will have the following competences:
- Excellent Written & Verbal Danish skills (Fluent level) – Intermediate English is okay
- Full valid driving license is a requirement
- Work experience in customer service advantageous but not essential.
- Graduates or school leavers welcome
- Calm disposition and positive outlook, particularly when working under pressure.
- Trustworthy and honest in all aspects of the role.
- Self – motivated and happy to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Team player who appreciates the value of co-operation within the local and international team.
Wed, 16 Jan 2019 10:19:22 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.