Astrea Human Resources was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
We started with one office in Sofia and in a couple of years of professionalism we managed to grow in Veliko Tarnovo and Burgas. Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – who is leader in the BPO field – we are looking for a Database Expert in PostgreSQL.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Configuration, optimization, maintenance of PostgreSQL databases;
* Writing advanced queries or query scripts;
* Creating database system applications and design;
* Providing technical expertise on the database management system;
* Participate in backup strategy and implementation;
* Design and implement recovery procedures for databases;
* Develop and monitor procedures for updating data dictionaries;
* Perform related or similar duties as required.
* 2+ years of experience in Database Administration with PostgreSQL;
* Experience in a high volume/high performance DB environment;
* Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU, memory, I/O, disk space and other resource contention;
* SQL Development – ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design (stored procs, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints);
* Experience Linux (Debian), PostgreSQL, MySQL, Ansible, Git, AWS or GCP;
* Excellent written and verbal communication in English;
* Previous experience with Cassandra, PL/pgSQL, PgBouncer, Kafka, Elasticsearch
* Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality;
* Ability to organize and plan work independently;
* Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams.
Our client’s offer:
* Attractive remuneration;
* A key position and opportunity to define, grow and lead;
* Full working time;
* Possibility to work for a global leader in its sector.
If you see your profile in the description above or you think this proposition for a challenge, do not hesitate to send your CV in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N r_YT_DEP).
We will contact the approved candidates shortly hereafter.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. – reg No 1809)
Fri, 02 Mar 2018 09:54:25 +0000