Do you have Continuous Integration/ Continuous Deployment experience?
Are you an excellent team player?
Our client is a rising IT solutions company providing excellent technical services with leading edge products. Due to their continued growth, they are looking to recruit a DevOps Engineer with a passion for cloud computing and on-prem deployment infrastructure.
The DevOps Engineer will work closely with their software development teams in Germany and will be involved in further developing the automation of the building, deployment, and monitoring of all production systems and applications as well as supporting the software development environment. The DevOps Engineer will ultimately be responsible for:
- Maintaining and further developing the DevOps stretch for Continuous Integration, Continuous Automated Testing and Monitoring inclusive of concept creation and documentation
- Designing and creating scripts and development tools
- Managing digital certificates and MS SQL servers
- Working in 3rd level support
- Incident management
- Successfully completed relevant IT training
- Professional experience in Continuous Integration/ Continuous Deployment
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker and Jenkins
- Good knowledge of MS SQL Server developments
- Capability for teamwork, structured way of working
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Knowledge of the German language is considered an asset
The company seeks IT professionals that want to build a culture of collaboration and appreciation. They believe in diverse perspectives, team-spirit and creating building blocks to accomplish success.
The chosen candidate may be required to undergo training in Germany.
Tue, 15 Jan 2019 21:30:15 +0100
People and Co
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.