Information about the company that’s offering the internship:
The tourist apartments rental has become a very important business sector in busy cities like Barcelona, Madrid, or Malaga. The advantage of internships in this company is that it combines two sectors; business and hospitality. You will have the opportunity to be part of a small company, perfectly located in the city centre, just a few streets away from many attractions in Barcelona
This is a young, dynamic, and multinational team. They have clients from all over Europe and America. The company offers the comfort of renting luxuriously furnished vacation apartments in privileged areas of Barcelona. They offer internships in different departments, from Marketing, Communication, to Customer Service and Sales.
Do you like to put your Maketing or Communication skills into practise? Improving your English and Spanish language skills at the same time, while living in one of the most popular cities of Europe. Would you like to get to know the real estate sector? Than this company is perfect for you.
- Maintaining the social media presence across all digital channels
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
- Working with Google Analytics
- Working with different platforms such as Facebook, Google Adwords etc
- Video and photo editing
- Developing and managing projects, including delegating tasks, adhering to deadlines, developing and revising ideas and implementing them
- Researching and writing material for the websites, such as blog posts
- Translating materials and text (depending on knowledge of languages)
- Measuring and reporting on results
- Preparing offline material
- Collaborating with different partners
- Chatting and e-mailing with guests to resolve issues and questions
Basic salary of 150€/month + commission (typically around 150€) + increasement of basic salary about 50€/month after the 4th month, and until 450€
Furthermore, they offer their interns 2 days of holidays/month
Studies: Business Administration, Marketing, Project Management or similar
IT skills: Internet, Social Networks
Other requirements: any additional language is a plus
Available from February 2018 to August 2018
For 3 to 12 months
Benefits: around 300€/month (minimum and until 450€)
Working hours: Monday to Sunday, 5 days a week / 40h/week, 8h/day
Thu, 22 Feb 2018 12:27:33 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Internship / Apprenticeship
Sales & Marketing
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.