Europe Language Jobs is a fast-growing job board that is looking to hire someone to help them with the international Marketing Department and assisting with different tasks.
We have a very dynamic team and is always open to new ideas and possibilities.
Europe Language Jobs currently provides service to candidates and companies throughout Europe, operating in 48 countries and over 33 languages.
For this position you will be responsible of the following tasks:
-Post on social media
-SEO, Google Analytics
-Creating relevant content
-Increase awareness of their brand
– Giving support to the Marketing Team in a variety of tasks within the online/offline marketing field.
– Achievement of group goals
– In the mid-term, possibility to coordinate a group of aprox. 6 associates
– Proficiency level of English
– You are a friendly and positive team player and willing to work in an international environment
– You are proactive, eager to learn and highly motivated
– You are results-driven
– You want to develop a career in business
– You have previous relevant experience in sales / account management (customer service, shop etc.), you are not afraid to pick up the phone and you are results-driven.
– You are passionate about online business and the recruitment industry
– You are able to identify customer needs and you have
– You have excellent listening and communication skills
– You are curious and able to multitask.
– International and friendly working environment
– Possibility to do a 6 months’ internship near the city center in Barcelona
– Working on a fast-growing company, possibility to incorporate to the commercial team after the internship
– Paid online course (of your choice) in cooperation with EUDE
– Salary: 500€/month.
– Working hours: from Monday to Friday 09:00 – 18:00 and 1 free afternoon per week
Thu, 24 Jan 2019 11:26:23 +0100
Europe Language Jobs
Internship / Apprenticeship
Marketing and PR
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.