Modelmanagement.com, the world’s fastest growing online modeling network is looking for a proactive and motivated Digital Marketing intern for its head office in Barcelona. If you are interested in working closely with our team and having the possibility to learn about digital marketing and business strategies all within the visual media industry, then you could be suitable for an internship at this exciting and fast-moving company!
You will work and assist in the following areas:
- Creating and sending out mailers to different countries
- Writing texts and creating visuals for online advertisements
- Working with the company’s database
- Castings management, finding and acquiring new clients and posting online castings
- Customer support and email support
- Optimizing of website features
- Expanding our current market
- Possibility to develop yourself in different departments
- Ad hoc projects
Internship period: approximately 4-6 months
Full time (35h/week)
Payment: €200 per month
- Self-motivation is a must!
- Internship agreement with a university
- Good level of English (Spanish isn't required, other languages are a plus)
- Good MS Office skills (experience with Photoshop and Canva is a plus for online marketing tasks)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Studies, previous experience in online/digital marketing is a plus
- Opportunity to get involved with all departments and to learn in a fast-growing company
- Dynamic and energetic working space where your ideas and opinions are valued
- Possibility to work on your internship assignment
- Monthly payment of 200 euros
Wed, 30 Jan 2019 10:59:31 +0100
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Internship / Apprenticeship
Marketing and PR
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.