Our client, is looking for a highly motivated PPC Specialist with strong analytical skills to join the marketing team based in Barcelona.
In this role, you are responsible of managing the PPC and Social channels for the Middle East markets, and be involved in all other digital marketing activities.
– Manage PPC and Social accounts to meet acquisition targets: leads, online orders and sales
– Improve business profitability with an ROI driven approach
– Directly manage or be involved in all PPC channels, including: Search, – Display & Programmatic, Remarketing, Youtube ads, Facebook advertising, Mobile app downloads
– Directly manage the social media daily activities across Facebook, – Twitter and Instagram, and improve performance of Youtube and Influencer campaigns
– Deal with translations, copywriting, and content reviews
– Daily interaction with the social community, partners and service providers
– Performance analysis and development of optimisation and testing strategies to improve results across all marketing channels
– Monitoring market trends, competitors, inspiration sources and share relevant findings to the team
– Working closely with the Marketing, Sales and Support teams to plan promotional campaigns focused on key product areas and messages
– Report to the marketing manager and liaise with the rest of the marketing team for cohesive cross-channels campaigns: SEO, Social, Affiliate, CRM.
– You have a native level of Arabic (from Middle East countries), both with written and spoken skills + fluency in English
– You have proven experience in managing marketing campaigns on the Middle East Market
– You have minimum one year of previous experience in a similar position
– You have strong understanding of digital marketing principles and methodologies
– You have the ability to perform in-depth analysis and have a good knowledge of Excel
– You have the ability to work autonomously, take initiative and organize your work
– You like to work in an international environment and you are a real team player
You like to work in an international environment and you are a real team player
– You are already settled in Barcelona
– Attractive salary based on level of experience, around 35.000€/ year
– Additional benefits such as 28 days off per year, private medical insurance, restaurant tickets, etc.
– Schedule Monday to Friday
– A real international environment with 25 nationalities
– A company where learning and development is the key
– A team of passionate and enthusiastic people
– Career opportunities abroad
– Company’s events, drinks, incentives, etc.
– Start Date: ASAP
Thu, 17 Jan 2019 10:21:51 +0100
36.000 € – 42.000 € gross / year
Marketing and PR
Language/ English, Arabic
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.