Are you ready for a great next step in your career, to manage and develop the complete sales cycle? Do you have extensive professional experience in digital marketing? Then step up and take the challenge in this exciting position for a high-potential market!
Our client owns a highly developed search engine providing vertical searches in more than 50 countries, related to homes, cars, and jobs. They have their headquarters here in sunny Barcelona, with different teams operating for all markets.
You could become a Digital Sales Executive who takes full ownership of the U.S. market.
Our client is looking for a passionate, motivated, and innovative Sales Executive to look for new business opportunities, manage existing accounts, and help evolve the company's sales and strategy for the U.S. market.
As a Digital Sales Executive, your responsibilities include:
– Full ownership of the U.S. market
– Create and execute campaigns in collaboration with the technical team
– Visit relevant events/conferences and fairs
– Generate leads and sales opportunities through outbound, strategic prospecting
– Bring in new clients from the U.S. and build valuable relationships with clients
– Manage and reactivate existing accounts
– Travel on regular business trips to the U.S. to meet (potential) clients
– Full-professional level of English
– Advanced level of Spanish is a huge plus
– 2,5 – 5 years of experience in Sales (preferably, within the Marketing or Digital Advertising sectors)
– Passionate for and experienced in Digital Marketing
– Preferably a Bachelor's or Master's in Business Administration or Marketing
– Sales mindset, results-driven, and professional
– Dynamic, proactive, and approachable
– Great “farming” as well as “hunting” sales skills
– Team player with excellent negotiation and communication abilities
– Organized and analytical, with a highly innovative way of thinking
What's on Offer:
– Competitive Salary + bonus
– Flexible working hours
– Health Insurance
– Restaurant ticket voucher
– Excellent opportunities for growth within the company
– Amazing, fun office with games and amenities, as well as great views of Barcelona
– Ability to work with an international and inspiring team
Fri, 02 Mar 2018 17:39:32 +0000
Sales & Marketing
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.