- Opening incoming scanned invoices in workflow tool;
- Checking the supplier data and details in the ERP system;
- Entering correct data into workflow tool performing online checks as specified in the process;
- Sorting incoming invoices (according to criteria: document type, purchase order, headquarter or branch);
- Requesting rescan for unclear images or incomplete invoices;
- Sending remittance advices to suppliers;
- Create case/sending e-mail and tracking them till closure;
- Contact Suppliers for resolution of queries;
- Resolution of suppliers queries, major discrepancies, clarification with regards to rejected payments;
- Provide resolution/feedback regarding queries in an accurate and timely manner (using E-mail, fax, telephone or any other available tools);
- Provide information on status of invoices, relevant contact information (telephone, fax);
- Communicating and clarifying with suppliers (including correspondence and communication with suppliers);
- Proactive controls for avoidance of future errors.
Accounting skills aren't a “must” as we will teach you everything you need to know.
An attractive compensation package including: performance based bonus, meal tickets, life & medical insurance.
Also, you will have access to a wide range of trainings such as domain trainings, soft skills development and foreign languages upskilling.
Wed, 13 Sep 2017 13:20:01 +0000
Language/ English, Czech
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.