Bring your enthusiasm for solving customer challenges to a team that cares deeply about consumer satisfaction. This isn’t a job where you just read a script – you are empowered to resolve our customer’s questions by using creativity and skill to provide compassionate, practical solutions. You’re unflappable and consistently good at turning today’s problems into tomorrow’s solutions.
Fluency in English & Dutch is required
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone and e-mail in an efficient and effective manner related and perform phone outreach as needed
- Keep up to date on applicable regulations and utilize independent judgment in the application of those regulations
- Work assigned queues, emails, and service requests, as well as other Compliance related items on a daily basis
- Maintain professionalism in your interactions with PayPal personnel and customers at all times
- Ensure that PayPal implements the appropriate controls and monitoring needed to satisfy its obligations to the regulatory authorities
- Ensuring that Anti Money Laundering regulations are adhered to and monitor account activity accordingly
- Process queue items such as KYC, KYB, SAR, PEP, WLM, and Transaction Monitoring in a timely manner as measured against communicated departmental targets
- Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates including policies, upgrades, and potential workflow changes
- Strong verbal (phone) communication skills: actively listen and speak clearly to customers
- Strong written (email) communication: use proper grammar and punctuation
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on research. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Ability to function in multiple queues covering a variety of tasks with a sense of urgency and follow-through
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- Strong working knowledge of external systems and PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- 1+ years’ experience in a compliance department with a financial institution a plus
- 2+ years’ relevant experience
- 6-12 months’ experience in one or more of the following areas: Fraud Investigation, Card Issuing or Merchant Acquiring Credit Card business, Accounting, Finance, Protection Services, Chargeback Processing, or ACH processing
- High school diploma or equivalent
What we offer you as an Employer
1. PayPal has repeatedly been recognized as one of the best places to work in Europe.
2. A full-time secure position with excellent career progression opportunities.
3. Work in a state of the art Dublin office using cutting edge technology.
4. Be part of a community that is committed to fostering the following four cultural values: Innovation & Creativity; Collaboration; Diversity & Inclusion and Wellness.
5. A supportive and diverse environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn.
6. A socially innovative company that helps communities worldwide.
Other Additional Benefits:
1. 25 days holiday + national holidays.
2. 4 weeks additional extra holiday every 5 years.
3. Performance-related additional remuneration.
4. Subsidised restaurant, onsite gym and games room.
Mon, 05 Mar 2018 16:24:38 +0000
Language/ Dutch, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.