Dutch Client Support & Sales Roles (SMB & Corporate Clients) in Ireland
… is a leader in manufacturing office supplies and promotional products with over 60 years of experience in providing the best solutions to businesses worldwide. Their office in Ireland is over 30 years old and well-established on international markets supporting small, medium and corporate clients across Europe, Canada, Mexico and APAC regions.
Due to the constant growth of client portfolio, they are looking to develop their Multilingual Sales and Support team based in Ireland and are currently recruiting Dutch speakers for the below positions:
B2B Customer Service Agent:
- Taking calls from Dutch speaking clients in relation to various product- and order- related matters.
- Providing clients with full information about the products.
- Entering and managing orders and shipping.
- Replying client’s faxes, emails and letters in a professional manner.
B2B Order Processing and Up-selling Specialist:
- Processing existing mail orders and verifying them with the Dutch speaking clients to understand their needs.
- Upselling through offering additional and/ or alternative products in line with clients’ needs and expectations.
- Updating orders and ensuring smooth processing on company’s systems.
B2B Account Manager:
- Contacting Dutch speaking clients via phone and informing them about the current offer.
- Creating new orders and maximising sales opportunities.
- Working mostly through outbound calls, however NOT cold-calling (existing clients only).
- Providing clients with excellent service and establishing long-term relationships.
We are looking for the candidates with diverse background – junior and senior, experienced in working in a call centre, but also coming from other customer-facing roles, e.g. retail, counselling, face to face customer service, field sales, etc.
You also need to:
- fluent in Dutch and English;
- be target-oriented;
- have excellent communication skills;
- be a good negotiator;
- have positive, can-do attitude.
The Company is offering fixed-term and permanent contracts, with relocation support (travel and initial accommodation) and excellent salary and commission structure. You will also receive:
- Paid holidays.
- Free parking.
- Excellent training.
- Modern, comfortable offices.
- Staff discounts.
- Great working hours (NO weekend work, NO afternoon/ night work)
If you are looking for international career in business environment and beautiful surroundings of the nature in Ireland, please send us your CV asap for review!
Fri, 01 Feb 2019 17:11:50 +0100
First Place Recruitment Ltd.
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.