As a Collections Agent you will perform a range of collection duties including monitoring the status of aging accounts and following established policies and procedures to obtain payment on negative balance accounts via email or phone contacts. These duties include but are not limited to responding to email inquiries and phone communication, both inbound and outbound. The telephony system will be primarily dialler focused.
The Collections Agent will also communicate with external vendors via inquires and requires professional written and verbal communication skills. The Consumer Protection Collection Agent position will require keeping current and ensuring compliance with the Fair Debt Collection Practice Act and the Fair Credit Reporting Act while performing said duties
- Responsible for ensuring PayPal is in compliance with the Fair Debt Collection Practice Act and the Fair Credit Reporting Act as outlined.
- Respond to customer inquiries via telephone communication and email transmission in an efficient and effective manner.
- Research and resolve inquiries verbally, in writing, and on-line.
- Assist with the creation and maintaining of a comprehensive Collection program including constantly enhancing processes and controls.
- Processing queue items in a timely manner including Kana, Fraud Queues, Correction Tools and SR queues.
- Maintain professional interaction with PayPal personnel and customers at all times.
- Assist management staff with implementation of procedures.
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude while meeting production and quality goals.
- Display initiative to take on additional responsibilities geared towards professional growth and development.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Remain flexible and adaptable to changes in processes and shifts.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of PC based internet and software applications
- Proficiency in external systems and software (The Internet, Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Ability to communicate effectively via email transmission and phone by utilizing proper grammar.
- Well-developed sense of urgency and follow through.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional working relationships with co-workers and peers.
- Ability to make a discretionary decision based on research.
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment which requires flexibility, especially around processes and shifts (which are subject to change and which can include Saturday work and some late evenings).
- Possess a disciplined approach to working in a highly targeted environment.
What we offer you as an Employer
1. PayPal has repeatedly been recognized as one of the best places to work in Europe.
2. A full-time secure position with excellent career progression opportunities.
3. Work in a state of the art Dublin office using cutting edge technology.
4. Be part of a community that is committed to fostering the following four cultural values: Innovation & Creativity; Collaboration; Diversity & Inclusion and Wellness.
5. A supportive and diverse environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn.
6. A socially innovative company that helps communities worldwide.
Other Additional Benefits:
1. 25 days holiday + national holidays.
2. 4 weeks additional extra holiday every 5 years.
3. Performance-related additional remuneration.
4. Subsidised restaurant, onsite gym and games room.
Mon, 05 Mar 2018 16:27:56 +0000
Language/ Dutch, English