Dutch Customer Service Representative in Lisbon
Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for a job in sunny Portugal?
We are recruiting Dutch Customer Support Agents for our client, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. Their team consists of over 9.000 employees from 82 nationalities, who are providing services in 35 languages for 64 markets worldwide. They are looking for Customer Support Agents to work for one of their many world-famous clients, including Bol.com, Philips, Zalando and Google Ads. Their modern, central offices are located in Lisbon and Porto.
Why move to Portugal?
Portugal is famous for its warm weather, and generally the weather in Portugal is warm all year long. But depending on where you settle in the country, you will be able to experience weather differences. For example, if you settle in the south, the weather will be far more hot and dry than if you settle in the northern part of Portugal, where there is a more temperate climate.
As in all other countries you will also be able to experience regional differences in Portugal depending on where in the country you choose to settle. In cities such as Lisbon and Porto, you will be able to experience a vibrant city life that offers shopping, historical and cultural experiences, while on the countryside you will experience small, pleasant villages.
- Inbound Customer Service for bookings, purchases of services or goods
- Assistance with concerns regarding payment, shipping, return and exchange and further questions about customer accounts
- Management of changes, adjustments, complaints and any other customer concerns
- Fluent in Dutch and good command of English
- Willing to start an international experience – work abroad
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Able to handle confidential and/or highly sensitive information
- Experience in customer service (preferred)
- Fixed salary + bonus
- The option to stay in a shared accomodation provided by our client
- Initial flight expenses refund
- Free annual flight to your home country
- Private health insurance
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more
- International career in a multicultural environment
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries
- Intensive training and familiarisation phase
- Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within the organization
Wed, 06 Mar 2019 10:50:18 +0100
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.