Dutch Customer Service Agent in Prague
- Do you speak Dutch and would you like to work in the beautiful city of Prague?
- Are you enthousiastic, positive and customer-oriented?
If so, we have a great job opportunity for you!
Why move to Prague?
Prague, the capital of Czech Republic, is nicknamed The City of a Hundred Spires, attributed to its stunning architecture and historical heritage. Prague has a cosy, welcoming atmosphere and unique charm which is why it’s such a popular destination to many. Although Prague is also cosmopolitan and modern, walking around the city centre feels like going back in time because of it’s historic, atmospheric streets and alleyways. The city has a lively expat community and cultural life and is also very affordable, offering you many opportunities to enjoy your life to the fullest!
About the position
We are looking for a Dutch Customer Service Agent for our client, an award-winning global management company in the fields of technology and service. You will be joining their open-minded, multicultural team in a beautiful office in Prague. As a Dutch Customer Service Agent you will provide non-verbal customer service (email only). You are the first point of contact for our client's customers and will be responsible for handling inquiries in a professional manner to fully ensure customer satisfaction.
Main tasks include:
- Receiving and processing claim notifications from customers
- Maintaining a high degree of customer service for all support queries, taking ownership of user problems and being proactive when dealing with user issues
- Ensuring that correct resolutions are found and involve appropriate areas in resolving problems when needed
- Participating actively in preventive maintenance, by documenting common problems and scripts for customer support in the Service Desk knowledge base
- Demonstrating understanding of the customer’s business needs and achieve and maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings
- Developing and improving your product knowledge, business- and professional skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English, especially in writing
- Strong attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn
- Great team player
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Fixed salary + bonus
- Relocation package
- Professional growth based on performance
- The chance to develop yourself in a dynamic, international environment and gain valuable international work experience
- Wide range of benefits (meal and wellness coupons, 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance and bonus schemes etc.)
Are you enthousiastic about the position and would you like to apply?
Please send us your English CV and we will contact you shortly!
Mon, 04 Feb 2019 15:07:05 +0100
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Language/ English, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.