Dutch Automotive Customer Support Agent – LUTON
About the position
Our client work with one of the world's largest automotive companies to provide multilingual customer service. This involves providing essential emergency support to drivers in time of accidents or emergencies.
- Confidence and experience with customer service are a must, world class training will be provided to give you the skills, confidence and knowledge to grow and develop within your role.
- Effectively answer all types of customer call including emergency, non-emergency calls and general inquiries.
- Using the latest technology, you will assist drivers and their passengers through all call types, including; routing throughout Europe, performing vehicle diagnostics remotely and providing emergency assistance.
- Analyse the information received from the caller, using accurate decision making and judgement skills to provide an efficient and effective service, whilst showing care, compassion and understanding. You must stay level-headed, professional and patient.
- When an emergency incident occurs, you must consider the health and safety requirements of drivers and their passengers and co-ordinate an appropriate response to the situation; including calling and coordinating the emergency services in the relevant country.
- Using persuasive and negotiating skills you must keep an unstable or distressed caller on the line until emergency help arrives. This often involves overcoming barriers in understanding, such as language and cultural differences.
- Keep up to date on operations and systems understanding to enable great customer service
- Take responsibility for ensuring all documentation is precise and accurate.
- At least 12 months’ customer service experience working in a similar fast paced environment.
- Fluent in English & Dutch
- Able to work a fully flexible 24/7 pattern, (further information on rotational shifts can be confirmed).
- Ability to quickly develop a rapport with customers and emergency services over the phone.
- The sensitivity and professionalism to effectively manage pressurised situations.
- Previous contact centre experience is preferred but is not essential.
- Confident PC user.
Luton is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. With excellent links to travel abroad and only a 30-minute train ride into the city of London. Luton is based in the heart of Bedfordshire, with surrounding countryside. St Albans is a short drive away and boasts a wealth of history dating back to Roman times. Milton Keynes is another great city which is north of Luton, with great shopping facilities, a skiing centre, 4D Cinema and many fantastic restaurants.
Wed, 09 Jan 2019 16:11:09 +0100
Language/ Dutch, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.