Dutch Customer Service Representative in Belfast
Would you like to work for one of the world's largest e-commerce and internet payment companies?
Our client is now looking for Dutch Customer Service Representatives to join their modern business centre in vibrant, multicultural Belfast!
Why move to Belfast?
Living in Belfast is a truly exciting experience! Belfast is the proud capital of Northern Ireland and is rich in history, art and industry. If you are someone who likes to go out and enjoy life, Belfast will not disappoint you! Rugby and ice hockey are some of the biggest sports in Belfast, and if you are a sports fan, you will soon be able to find yourself at the end of the sidelines or on the track! Living in Belfast is not only great when it comes to nightlife, sports, art and history. Working in Belfast is a wonderful experience where you can gain international experience, improve your English skills, and get to know other cultures! Belfast is also a very affordable city and with the support of our client it will be easy to find yourself a suitable living space!
About the position
Our client is an internationally operating business services company, providing services to many acclaimed brands in over ten industries, varying from e.g. consumer electronics to healthcare services and tourism. They are currently looking forDutch Customer Service Representatives to work on behalf of their client, a world-famous online payment business. In this role you will be involved in inbound customer calls and handle any customer inquiries with a high level of professionalism.
Your responsibilities include:
- Handling and responding to inbound phone calls and occasional email inquiries in a call centre environment
- Researching and resolving inquiries verbally, in writing and online
- Maintaining and promoting a positive attitude whilst meeting productivity goals
- Maintaining high confidentiality at all times
- Native Dutch with a high level of English
- A minimum of 3 months’ experience in a customer service environment
- Experienced with Microsoft Office & good working knowledge of internet
- The ability to learn and adapt to new software
- Ability to work to targets, handling times and customer satisfaction
- Experience of working in a team environment
- Able to communicate effectively via telephone, with active listening and clearly speaking to the customer along with the ability to communicate effectively via email
- Ability to multitask, plan and organise
- Fixed salary with monthly bonus
- Fulltime contract for 40 hours/week on a rotational shift pattern
- Relocation Package
- Reimbursement of initial travel costs to Belfast up to £250
- 7 nights in a city centre hotel provided upon arrival in Belfast
- Support in finding accommodation, opening bank accounts and much more
- Advance in wages to help with first month’s rent and deposit
- Paid training in order to fully prepare you for the position
- Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities
- City centre location with an onsite gym, yoga room and cafe
- 28 days annual leave and pension scheme
- Employee discounts programme
- Annual reward & recognition ceremony
- Professional development opportunities
Do you want to apply for this position? Please send us your English CV!
Fri, 11 Jan 2019 15:44:39 +0100
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.