Athens, the mother of democracy, the home of ancient philosophy, the city which gave birth to the foundation of our culture… A city which requires your Dutch is now searching for you. Spend your weekends walking between the columns of the acropolis, or in the lush parks dotted throughout the city. This opportunity to live under the dazzling sun is not to be missed.
Our client is a start-up with a 122-year heritage. It's one of the world's largest dedicated connected entertainment companies. Our client specializes in the development, distribution and marketing of a wide range of consumer electronics products. The company's products reflect an ongoing commitment to meaningful innovation in connected entertainment.
The Role :
- To support customers through phone, e-mail, chatting
- To deal with difficult customers politely and patiently
- To attain new knowledge
- To have an excellent phone manners and maintenance of customer relationship
Your Responsibilities :
- Receive customer's telephonic calls & provide them assistance
- Determine & provide a good level of relationship with the customers.
- Assists in making reports or charts to schedule
- Attends training sessions and assists in cross training.
- Provides other customer services as defined in contract requirements for position
- Speak Dutch ( native language )
- Fluent English (Proficiency level)
- Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
- Windows, MS Office Suite, Skype, Windows Media Player, Windows Messenger
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team spirit
- Passionate about customer services
- Excellent relocation package included for successful candidates that covers: flight, taxi and two weeks accommodation at a hotel.
- Competitive salary for Greece
- Free Greek lessons for those interested
- Amazing opportunity to work at a large multinational company.
Apply now !
Refer a friend and get reward with 150€ if the recruitment process is successfull !
Tue, 13 Feb 2018 16:45:44 +0000
Language/ Dutch, English