One of our clients, a multi award winning iGaming operator, is currently looking for a Dutch Customer Support Agent to join their team.
With around 20 different nationalities, they offer one of the best work environments on the island. Attractive salary, bonuses and health insurance are only a few of the benefits on offer.
As a Dutch Customer Support Agent you will mainly be dealing with customer queries by means of telephone, email and live chat. In addition, you will also be involved with translations and other small projects related to their brands.
• Must be fluent in Dutch at native level with excellent fluency in English
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to learn new technology/system/applications quickly
• Confident telephone manner, professionalism and a strong focus on delivering excellent customer service
• Excellent time management skills, flexibility and adherence to schedule
• Ability to work in a challenging environment and be able to adapt to change
• Strong values for team work, customer service, initiative and integrity
• An understanding of the iGaming industry is considered an asset
• Experience of working in a customer service and/or contact centre environment is preferred
• The working environment is important to us – all our employees love our spacious office and the pièce de résistance has to be our huge terrace
• Fruit and coffee for everyone as well as a cold beer/soft drink for our Friday get-togethers after the working week is done
• Free health insurance after 6 months’ employment
• You are not just a number – we value all our team members and reward fairly
• We encourage growth and development – whether that be to enhance your knowledge/skills within your own area of expertise, or support you at the start of a new career choice
• With around 20 different nationalities, we have an exciting and very interesting bunch of people
• We expect hard work and dedication but always manage to have a lot of fun along the way
Fri, 05 May 2017 08:22:55 +0000
Language/ Dutch, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.