Our client is a global outsourcing organization providing services within Finance & Accounting, Collections and Customer Service, Insurance, Supply Chain & Procurement, Analytics, Enterprise Application, IT Infrastructure and Management.
Their global network of more than 35 operations centers in 12 countries hires 36,500 employees worldwide.
Their locations are based in United States, Netherlands, Romania, Spain, Poland, India, China, Guatemala, Hungary, Mexico, Morocco and the Philippines.
Job’s location: Bucharest, Romania
- Taking calls in Dutch language
- Handling emails / webcases , translating them into the appropriate language, depending on customer requirements
- Document cases for each incident, handle cases meeting SLAs (customer requirements), follow up case status
- Troubleshooting IT problems according to the SOPs and previous trainings
- Fluency in English and Dutch Good PC skills
- Problem solving skills
- Highly customer oriented behaviour and way of working
- Excellent chance to make your career into Customer/technical support
- Long distance recruitment process
- Competitive salary + attractive performance bonus
- Excellent Relocation package-Booked flight tickets and 2 weeks accommodation
- Rent allowance for 2 years
- Strong benefits package
- Multinational working environment
- Realistic opportunities to develop within international organization
If you are not suitable for the position mentioned but you know someone would could have an interest in sales, please ask them to send their CV to mgi recruitment. If we manage to secure a job for them we will reward you with a Referral Fee of 150 Euros.
Fri, 16 Feb 2018 14:31:58 +0000
Language/ Dutch, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.