We are looking for thinkers and doers, pro-active, cooperative and motivated people who are excited to communicate with people.
Deliver an outstanding customer experience at every single opportunity, as a result of your commitment and passion. Assist end customers before, while and after purchase.
Shopping made fun!
Wish stands for the newest generation of a virtual marketplace. This is how the future of commerce looks like.
Using sophisticated algorithms, wish.com creates personalized recommendations for products their customers love, making sure the best and most interesting products are shown to their users in the app and their inbox often before they know they want it.
If you love working on all areas of the stack and to solve challenging problems, join our team now!
• Support the customer before, while and after purchase;
• Assistance with concerns regarding payment transactions and shipping;
• Assistance with concerns a broad range of customer accounts issues;
• Mostly written communication with end users, so your written skills are essential.
• Native level of written and verbal communication skills in Dutch;
• Good computer and Internet skills;
• Good / elegant writing style;
• Demonstrates sympathy and empathy;
• Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team spirit;
• Flexibility and resilience;
• Fast learning capacity;
• Experience in telephone customer service / call center environment (preferred).
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Long-term development opportunities;
• Fixed-term, renewable contract with the possibility of permanent employment;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Accommodation in a room in a Teleperformance owned apartment;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Free annual flight to country of origin (within EU);
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sport activities, soft trekking and much more!
Thu, 04 May 2017 16:38:18 +0000
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.