We are looking for Flemish and Dutch speakers to join our client's exciting new project in Dublin! Our client is a world-famous specialist in print- and digital document solutions. You will be joining their friendly Service Delivery team in Dublin, the vibrant capital of Ireland.
As an Account Support Associate, you will be responsible for the operational, on-site delivery of outsourcing/facilities management to end user customers. Activities involve maintaining contracted service levels resulting in customer satisfaction, maintaining customer relationships, and contract commitments delivered within cost targets.
The roles will suit enthusiastic candidates with customer service experience and a willingness to learn and develop. We will consider candidates who are already based in Dublin or willing to relocate (generous relocation package provided).
The Account Support Associate will work as part of the service delivery team that is aligned to one or more customers. He/she will have focus on the following:
- Delivery of service that meets SLA and delights the customer
- Supporting the achievement of productivity improvements
- Contributing to service transformation and business growth
- Providing back-up support and cover
- Operate and maintain devices
- Ensure quality standards are achieved and customer requirements are met
- Where required replenish consumables and perform key operator maintenance
- Other duties as required
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
- Fluency in English and one of the following: Dutch or Flemish
- Experience in customer facing role
- Proven ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities
- Good communication skills
- Health & safety awareness and compliance
- Fulltime position: Monday to Friday 8 to 5
- Fixed salary + variable pay and €1000 language bonus
- Sign-on bonus of €2000 paid by the company at the moment of hiring
- Relocation assistance up to €1250 + 2 weeks accommodation in a local hotel
- Fun, multicultural work environment with regular team activities
Thu, 28 Feb 2019 12:00:16 +0100
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Language/ English, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.