Are you interested in an exciting career in a growing and innovative company?
Then work with us!
Support our client from the information services industry and ensure an outstanding customer experience at every single opportunity.
• Perform high-level technical troubleshooting over client’s software;
• Provide exceptional customer service in a non-scripted world;
• Provide voice and e-mail support;
• Drive your own performance within a team environment.
• Dutch / Flemish native speaker (C2 Level);
• Moderate English skills (B1 level);
• Strong oral and written communication skills with an emphasis on reading comprehension, sentence structure, spelling and grammar;
• Great typing skills (fast and accurate);
• Internet savvy with knowledge of online accounts and transactions;
• People experience (customer service experience preferred);
• Courteous, with strong customer service orientation;
• Good probing, problem solving, troubleshooting, and multi-tasking skills;
• Technical Aptitude – Comfortable with new technology and the ability to quickly become familiar and proficient with new devices and tools;
• Ability to communicate with customers at various technical levels.
• Work place: Lisbon;
• Full-Time schedule, Monday to Friday 7:00-18:00;
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Intensive training and integration phase;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Fixed-term, renewable employment contract;
• Long-term career opportunities;
• Reimbursement of your initial flight costs after 9 months and airport pick up;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Free organized sport activities and events.
We are looking forward to receive your application.
Tue, 06 Feb 2018 11:04:37 +0000
Language/ Flemish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.