We are looking for pro-active, cooperative and motivated people with a knack for helping others, who demonstrate enthusiasm and positive energy while delivering an outstanding customer experience at every single opportunity.
• Addressing customer concerns and/or inquiries, always interacting in a professional and friendly manner;
• Assisting with complaints and follow up the process in order to clarify and help the customer as accurate and quickly as possible;
• Supporting the customer in concerns regarding home deliveries and the web shop.
• Fluent written and verbal communication in Dutch / Flemish and good level of English;
• Client oriented attitude, with a knack for helping others;
• Good reasoning and analytical skills;
• Friendly and proactive attitude, with the skills to deal with challenging situations;
• Experience in telephone customer service or call center environment is preferred.
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Long-term development opportunities;
• Fixed-term, renewable contract with the possibility of permanent employment;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
We are looking forward to receive your application
Tue, 06 Feb 2018 11:12:29 +0000
Language/ Flemish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.