Dutch/ German Customer Service roles – IT, Technology & Electronics
Interested in Technology? Are you more into IT & Consumer Electronics?
Are you passionate about people – like to talk to them, help them, create relationships?
Want to experience working in multicultural environment?
Looking for a reputable company that offers real career development opportunities?
Speak German or Dutch fluently?
Look no more!
On behalf of our client – a global outsourcing company – we are recruiting for a number of Technology-related Customer Service roles. All the roles are based in their Multilingual Contact Centre in Edinburgh and require fluency in English, as well as in German or Dutch.
Depending on your skills and preference, you will have the opportunity to join one of their departments working either within IT & Computers (software & hardware) or Consumer Electronics (game consoles, mobile phones/ smartphones/ tablets, audio/ video products and systems, etc.)
Thanks to the combination of dealing with non-technical customer service (but still on technical product!) as well as technical queries, those roles can be a great first step to developing a career within both: Technical Support or non-technical Customer Support!
- Responding to customers’ enquiries via phone and email in a timely and professional manner (in Dutch or in German).
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting any issues arising around the product (both: non-technical and technical).
- Providing customers with advice and information on products details.
- Dealing with complaints and resolving them to customers’ satisfaction.
- Keeping up-to-date with the developments of products and services.
- Following internal procedures and keeping relevant databases and documentation updated.
- Fluency in English and Dutch or German.
- Very strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly explain technical terms to a non-technical customer.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Technical knowledge and understanding.
- Great team-work skills, but also ability to manage own work and tasks.
- Excellent basic salary and benefits.
- Flexible or stable working hours, depending on the department and preferences.
- Employee discounts & benefits scheme.
- Great initial training and on-going learning & development opportunities.
Ever thought that your passion for technology may give you a chance for international career? Let us review your CV and make it happen!
Sun, 13 Jan 2019 10:46:12 +0100
First Place Recruitment Ltd.
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ German, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.