Dutch Inbound Sales Representative in Belfast
Are you an ambitious Dutch speaker with a real sales-spirit and great affinity for IT?
Would you like to work for one of the world’s best-known technology and software companies?
If so, we have a great job opportunity for you in Belfast!
Why move to Belfast?
Living in Belfast is a truly exciting experience! Belfast is the proud capital of Northern Ireland and is rich in history, art and industry. If you are someone who likes to go out and enjoy life, Belfast will not disappoint you! Rugby and ice hockey are some of the biggest sports in Belfast, and if you are a sports fan, you will soon be able to find yourself at the end of the sidelines or on the track! Living in Belfast is not only great when it comes to nightlife, sports, art and history. Working in Belfast is a wonderful experience where you can gain international experience, improve your English skills, and get to know other cultures! Belfast is also a very affordable city and with the support of our client it will be easy to find yourself a suitable living space!
About the position
Our client is a world-famous software enterprise. As an Inbound Sales Representative you will join our clients Business Pre-Sales team. As a member of this team, you will be the voice of brand – reaching out to customers, fostering a positive and collaborative experience to help them learn about, engage with, and realize the benefits of their products. You will hold business conversations with customers to understand the customers' challenges, overcome issues and guide them through troubleshooting to ensure their business gets the full value from their subscriptions. By applying best-in-class sales and service skills, you will identify requirements and help our client grow business relationships with companies across all industries and verticals.
Your responsibilities include:
- Acting as a trusted advisor with customers across multiple industries to determine their needs and identify opportunities to fulfil their needs in leading Cloud technologies
- Uncovering sales opportunities across a broad range of customer enquiries, and engaging in conversations around Cloud solutions
- Positioning competitive offerings and solutions in the context of the customer needs and experiences; providing technical product overview and insights pertinent to customer-need and usage scenarios
- Effectively generate Sales Qualified Opportunities and revenue pipeline by filtering them through different criteria, e.g. BANT (budget, authority, need and timeline)
- Be the first contact point for customers, deliver a strong first impression & build Trusted Advisor status to set the foundation for long term customer relationship
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly targets, including pipeline generation and activity based targets; accurately forecast pipeline generation
- Leverage best in class sales tooling and communication tools to accelerate sales, maintain high daily activity
- Communicate with customers effectively through Phone or Chat interactions
- Work in a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic teaming environment & effectively manage opportunities and pipeline through the sales cycle
- Demonstrate a clear passion for customers and prospects to deliver a world-class customer engagement experience
- Fluency in Dutch and English (all training will be delivered in English)
- Minimum of 6 months B2B or B2C Sales experience or 12 months experience in providing telephone customer or technical support (preferably within IT or Software)
- Experience working with software products and services
- Able to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity, using multiple tools and systems
- Strong technical understanding or willingness and aptitude to learn
- Industry awareness across core industry markets globally i.e. Sales/Service/Marketing/Finance
- Good PC Skills (usage of web-based tools and MS Office) and proficient typing skills
- Ability to build rapport and establish Trusted Advisor credibility with business customers
- Solid knowledge of online software and applications available in the current marketplace including Operating System recognition
- Strong cultural awareness for selling market
- Achievement and success-driven personality, comfortable working with targets
- Effective in scoping customer problems and needs and identifying new opportunities
- Strong interpersonal communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills, proficient in actively engaging with customers
- Desire to learn about the client’s products and solutions
- Ability to adapt conversation style to match technically minded, or business customers, to match communication with customer level
- Confidence to open up business conversations about what customers are looking to achieve
- Ability to ask probing questions, identify business challenges and overcome objections, gaining agreement on solution & best next action
- Fixed salary with monthly bonus
- Fulltime contract for 40 hours/week with business hours Mon-Fri 7.30h-16.30h
- Relocation Package
- Reimbursement of initial travel costs to Belfast up to £250
- 7 nights in a city centre hotel provided upon arrival in Belfast
- Support in finding accommodation, opening bank accounts and much more
- Advance in wages to help with first month’s rent and deposit
- Paid training in order to fully prepare you for the position
- Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities
- City centre location with an onsite gym, yoga room and cafe
- 28 days annual leave and pension scheme
- Employee discounts programme
- Annual reward & recognition ceremony
- Professional development opportunities
Interested? Please apply by sending us your English CV!
Tue, 15 Jan 2019 14:12:13 +0100
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Sales & Marketing
Language/ English, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.