Hewlett Packard Enterprise is now looking for Dutch speaking people that want to join their international department in Barcelona! Are you ready for a new and exciting challenge in Barcelona working for one of the world's biggest technology company? Then this is the job you are looking for!
Do you have the ability, enthusiasm and drive to become the next sales guru working within a demanding environment? Would you like to take on an active role in the company working in a diverse, fast moving and creative culture alongside world-class professionals? At HPE, we strive to help our customers find the perfect solution they are looking for to address their business challenges and facilitate growth. Join our winning team located in Barcelona, Spain in changing the way the world works. You'll collaborate with HPE leaders, partner with expert mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part of a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and takes part in changing the lives of those in our local communities.
Living in Barcelona:
Barcelona is a beautiful city located in the heart of Catalonia in Spain. The office of our partner is located only a couple of blocks from the beach and you will work in a dynamic environment together with other Scandinavians. At the same time you'll get to experience the Spanish culture in a city that is known for its amazing art and architecture, and of course football. Barcelona has 1,6 million inhabitants and offers both the city life and beach life at the same time. These are some of the many reasons why Barcelona has become so popular during the past years!
As Senior Inside Sales Representative, You will apply pipeline generation skills to identify new prospects in medium sized companies and large enterprises. By championing the innovative power of our products, you’ll bring opportunities through the full sales cycle as well as identifying and driving business growth opportunities for existing HPE customers. Using your passion for HPE products, you help spread the magic of HPE to organizations in your territory and help accelerate their growth.
- The role generates incremental revenue through identification and conversion of net new opportunities using inside sales (inbound/outbound calls).
- Develops account penetration strategies, and closes business.
- Responsible for understanding HPE product offerings and competitive market. Identifies new business opportunities by creating and implementing territory campaigns with management assistance.
- Develops trusting relationships with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and selling HPE products and services.
- Achieve sales objectives through sales to new or existing HPE customers
- Initiate and/or develop direct customer relationships that will yield long-term success with best in class customer experience
- Actively prospect, increase pipeline, manage and close sales opportunities through accurate forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning
- Leverage the latest distance – selling technologies including e-mail, webinars, and video/teleconferences social media and AI throughout the entire all sales cycle
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements at both a business and technical level. Analyse data trends and client performance, prepare and conduct presentations
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies like Iot, Hybrid IT, EAAS, Big data, Digital transformation…, while understanding and identifying opportunities for customers. Master HPE portfolio, develop and maintain competitive knowledge on industries and products to leverage in the sales cycle Northern Europe, Inside sales representative
- Contribute to territory strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities. Work with Field Sales Executives and Technical Sales as a critical member of a sales team.
- Work with the pre-sales team when technical or product support is required. Work with national and international Sales team to nurture and drive larger scope deals when field support is required
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions a round HPE products and services
- Work towards strategic goals while prioritizing an outstanding experience to customers and prospects
- Drive the adoption of HPE (portfolio, industry…) in a defined set of accounts in order to meet or exceed revenue targets
- Document daily sales activities in sales force automation tool, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline and perform other tasks needed to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management
- Manage time efficiently, meet personal revenue/margin goals, and work effectively with other members of the sales and marketing teams
- Provide feedback from field experience to internal cross-functional teams with regard to product, selling, competitive, etc. matters
Your key relations will be with:
- Customers in the Netherlands and external customers
- HPE technical and sales teams located in the Barcelona’s hub
- HPE Partners
- Field sales and local organization
Who you’ll work with:
- The NEUR Inside Sales organization is one of HPE’s fastest growing sales teams and is the talent engine for HPE Sales with diverse and motivated teams that consistently deliver profitable growth. We serve our customer buying-cycle through a series of sales motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from HPE solutions
- We are a dynamic and international team that brings excitement to the sales floor every day. We connect HPE customers with solutions that can enable them to achieve better business outcome
- You will be using the latest technologies to deliver the best customer experience. We will provide you with a platform for success including coaching, training and on-the-job learning that will strongly support you in your career advancement Northern Europe, Inside sales representative
- 3+ years’ sales experience n a quota carrying IT sales role or business development experience
- Aptitude and readiness for learning and understanding new technologies
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing technology deals while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business
- Experience in positioning and selling technology in new customers and new market segments
- Successful track record of consistent territory growth and quota obtainment and excellent customer selling skills
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, and thorough. Analytical, detail-oriented and able to 'zoom' in/out from the big picture to the minutiae
- Great attitude, strong organizational skills and a self-starter excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration and/ or Business Sales/ Technical University or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to speak and write in English and be fluent in Finnish
- Technically minded, with an understanding of the technology and cloud computing market
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Salesforce is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to deliver projects on time and to budget, and to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment
- Ability to build influential relationships and work towards goals in a cross-functional environment
- Effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to understand and communicate technical solutions and business value
- Creativity in problem-solving
- Team player and leader
- Amazing Offices in the popular Poble Nou area of Barcelona
- Career possibilites
- Very competitive base salary + bonus
Fri, 01 Feb 2019 12:36:15 +0100
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Language/ English, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.