Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague
- Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful Prague, the historic capital of Czech Republic?
- Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speaker with the ambition to become a real specialist in HR?
Then this might be the perfect job for you!
Why move to Prague?
Prague, the capital of Czech Republic, is nicknamed The City of a Hundred Spires, attributed to its stunning architecture and historical heritage. Prague has a cosy, welcoming atmosphere and unique charm which is why it’s such a popular destination to many. Although Prague is also cosmopolitan and modern, walking around the city centre feels like going back in time because of it’s historic, atmospheric streets and alleyways. The city has a lively expat community and cultural life and is also very affordable, offering you many opportunities to enjoy your life to the fullest!
About the position
We are looking for a Dutch Junior HR Generalist for our client, an internationally acclaimed global management company in the fields of technology and service. You will join a team of open-minded people with diverse backgrounds and experience. The environment is very international; your colleagues will be from all over the globe! As a Junior HR Generalist, you are responsible for direct and indirect contact (phone and email) with our client's customers (employees, HR community, alumni’s etc.) and aim to provide superior service in terms of fulfilling transactional activities and optimizing information resolution. You take care of advisory and HR administrative transactional activities where you will focus on the employee lifecycle management and areas of payroll, compensation & benefits, etc. Furthermore, HR Generalists may be requested to be involved in cross-training for other processes or client, off-cycle transactional activities or continuous improvement projects.
Main tasks include:
- Direct and indirect contact with the customer's employees regarding HR-related queries via phone/email
- Advise the customer on various issues concerning HR policies and processes
- Perform data look up as well as data entry in various HR administration systems and tracking tools
- Production of official HR documents such as contracts, exit documents and references
- Support other team members via knowledge sharing
- Actively identify opportunities for process improvements
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in delivery
- Relevant bachelor´s degree
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills (ability to learn and efficiently use various systems)
- Active team player
- Ability to analyse and solve process-related challenges and issues
- Proactive, taking initiative and actively think about improvements
- Previous experience working with HR systems is a plus but not a requirement
- Position in one of the world´s leading global companies
- Fixed salary + monthly language bonus
- Relocation package to assist you in moving to Prague
- The opportunity to work in an international environment
- Professional growth based on performance
- Training program/curriculum
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, etc.
Interested? Would you like to know more?
Please apply by sending us your English CV and we will contact you soon!
Mon, 04 Feb 2019 15:02:07 +0100
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Language/ English, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.