Would you like to have an interesting and exciting job in a growing and innovative sector? If your answer is Yes, then start working with us!
For our business in LISBON, PORTUGAL we are currently looking for a Team Manager (male/ female). The Team Manager is responsible for his Team to achieve the performance targets and quality standards of the company, developing effective measures of supervision and training regarding the development of the agents, ensuring optimal compliance with trade agreements and performing the necessary administrative and customer service tasks for one of the world’s leading airlines, which flies to over 110 destinations.
We are an international outsourcing service provider. Every day, over 70,000 employees working in more than 40 countries helping our customers achieving success in the market. We design and implement solutions for a wide variety of business processes throughout integrated service chains. Our services include everything from the preparation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media to data management, customer care, CRM services, supply chain management, digital distribution, financial services and IT services.
• Passion to service end-customers (B2C)
• Excellent communication skills & high focus on customer satisfaction
• Native language skills in Dutch (verbal, reading, writing) + good in English (verbal, reading, writing)
Your experience & skills
• Work experience in team management, ability to motivate and coach team members
• Knowledge and experience in service center for airline companies
• Strong administration and organization skills
• Very good analytical skills, productivity / service reports
• Very good PC skills – proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
• Excellent reputation as responsible employer with presence in Portugal for more than 50 years
• Modern working environment at an attractive location in Lisbon with good public transport connection
• A welcoming and inclusive environment
• A team ready to help you develop and grow
• A multinational environment, different nationalities and cultures to work every day
5 reason to Join us
• Start an International career;
• You`ll be joining an Award winning team;
• Possibility to work with prestigious brands;
• Be part of an Innovative and forward thinking company;
• Lisbon is a great place to live and work.
Fri, 23 Feb 2018 17:04:03 +0000
Team Leader / Manager
Language/ Dutch, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.