We are looking for a Content Moderator with a native level of Dutch OR Swedish and a good level of English.
As a Content Moderator, your main objective will be to ensure a safe social media environment by screening and monitoring the sites.
You will be responsible for:
– Screening and monitoring the sites for abusive, violent, or other inappropriate content.
– Ensuring a safe online community.
– Becoming and remaining knowledgeable about leading social media products and community standards.
– Investigating and resolving issues reported on social media, such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content.
– Reviewing reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality.
– Escalating issues outside the company policy.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
– Excellent level of Dutch or Swedish, and a good level of English.
– Experience working with social media monitoring is a plus.
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
– Great attention to detail.
– Empathy, yet capable of dealing with possible strong abhorrent images.
– Good understanding of social media.
– Thorough initial training with wellness day and continued personal coaching.
– Part time contract (weekends), night shift (00h-08h).
– Modern office spaces, well connected by public transportation.
– Competitive salary with bonus system according to shift.
– Young and international environment.
Mon, 07 Jan 2019 12:32:40 +0100
Talent Search People – Native Speakers
Language/ Dutch, Swedish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.