Here's what you'll do
– Sell our courses/experiences to hot leads via phone, email & social media to your native market
– Build rapport with potential students, assisting them on a life changing experience
– Stay up-to-date on our latest courses/experiences and the benefits
– Cover any questions and doubts about the services/experiences we provide
– Organise your workflow, set yourself personal goals, schedule call-backs
– Upsell and cross-sell our products
– Update and stay on top of your Salesforce pipeline
– Be an ambassador for the EBS brand worldwide!
We'd like you to have
– 1 years minimum sales experience in a similar environment
– Proficiency in Dutch and English (C1)
– An understanding of B2C outbound sales
– An understanding of our product or first-hand experience of an EBS course
– Good work ethic and goal-oriented
– Experience of Windows operating systems and CRM systems is a plus
– The ability to be part of a successful team
– Reliability under pressure
– Self-motivated mindset
Bonus points if
– You are experienced with Salesforce
– Have completed an EBS course
– Speak more than 2 language
Benefits of working with us
– A competitive salary (gross salary of €1,200 per month, with additional monthly bonus to be made)
– A young and dynamic working environment
– A career plan -EBS Journey
– Free Snacks, Fruit and Coffee/Tea.
– Company paid events and trips(in the past we’ve gone to Rome, Berlin, Mallorca & Ibiza.)
– Free weekly Spanish classes for all levels
– Ping-Pong tournaments, on our very own Ping-Pong table of course
– Playstation 4 (Fifa, if you dare)
– Gym4Less discount to help you stay fit and healthy!
– Casual dress code and in-office music system
Tue, 29 Jan 2019 12:31:53 +0100
European Bartender School
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Sales & Marketing
Language/ English, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.