Are you a young professional with already some experience in recruitment? Do you dream about a job where you can develop your skills and learn a lot? Great, because if you're looking for a new experience to boost your resume, this could be your new job!
We are looking for a Dutch Resourcing Specialist for a big company in Barcelona. As a recruiter you'll actively work on recruiting various profiles by using social networks, direct approaches and by doing research to build up a good pipeline. This is your pipeline to build and develop.
Once you find a suitable candidate, it's up to you to carry out telephone interviews: the pre-qualification. After this screening you know if the candidate matches the profile and if so you present the candidate to the local teams in the Netherlands.
- You finished your bachelor;
- You have at least one year of experience in recruiting;
- Dutch is your mother tongue and your English is fluent, verbal and written;
- You are goal-orianted, pro-active and communicative;
- You are independant and not afraid to go abroad for a year or longer;
- You know how to recruit via social media, LinkedIn and job boards such as Monsterboard.
- A fulltime job for at least a year;
- A competitive salary + bonus system;
- Life + health insurance;
- The possibility to follow yogaclasses or language courses;
- The opportunity to expand your network in an international environment;
- Of course a once in a lifetime experience you'll never forget!
Fri, 16 Feb 2018 15:03:58 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Dutch, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.