Manpower's client is is a global management consulting and professional services firm that provides strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations services.
* About the role *
Customer service individual focused on SMB customer base of a Fortune 500 company. Success in
this position requires exceptional customer service skills, and desire to solve problems,
ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results.
* Key Responsibilities *
• Providing support to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) based in EMEA through
different channels – chat, email and phone
• Providing product and tool support to improve the overall experience and drive higher
product adoption and spend
• Ability to identify trends and solve problems facing multiple SMB clients
• Responsibility for helping SMB customers drive results via their marketing campaigns
through consultation, education, and support, demonstrating the value of the clients SMB
• Provide vital product insights and feedback on client products
* Skills *
• Demonstrate speed, agility, critical-thinking, problem-solving skills and ability to ramp
• Able to adapt to continuously evolving SMB needs to help clients grow their business on the
• Professional customer service skills: solutions mind-set, helping nature, passion for the
customer and customer experience
• Resolve customer issues in a timely manner, pro-actively communicate to clients on progress
and pro-actively identify areas where clients can improve how they use our solutions
• Focus on SMB customer satisfaction by driving the right product adoption for the right
• Consultative selling and customer empathy mind-set
• Self-driven with attention to detail and follow-through
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills
Salary: up to 30 k + Benefits
Snacks on site
Nice Location in the city center!
Sounds Good? Apply today and don't miss this opportunity!
Thu, 24 Jan 2019 10:55:59 +0100
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.