Dutch Sales Representative in Barcelona
- Are you native Dutch and would you like to work in sunny Barcelona?
- Would you like to develop your career in an international environment with many growth opportunities?
Then this is your opportunity to kick-start your salescareer!
Why move to Barcelona?
Barcelona, the coastal metropolitan and capital of Catalonia, is famous for its unique architecture and vibrant nightlife. The city perfectly combines a bustling cosmopolitan atmosphere with a relaxed beach vibe. Taking a walk in the historical city centre or visiting one of its many museums, you’ll find that Barcelona also has a rich cultural- and historical heritage. The city is fun, diverse and accessible, making it an ideal destination for those looking for an experience abroad!
About the position
We are looking for a Dutch Sales Representative for our client, an international and continuously growing business based in the centre of sunny Barcelona. The partners that our client works with are world-famous brands in the fields of technology, digital marketing, online advertising and social media. As a Dutch Sales Representative your job will be to successfully negotiate and close deals with international businesses.
Main tasks include:
- Contacting potential clients by phone and by email
- Maintaining close contact and building lasting relationships with key decision makers
- Regularly informing businesses of current marketing campaigns and promotions
- Closely managing and reporting on your sales pipeline
- Native level of Dutch + proficient level of English
- Experience and success working in a sales environment
- A smart and ambitious approach with excellent communication skills
- Self-confidence and a great team ethic
- Fixed salary + bonus depending on project
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 39 hours per week
- Indefinite contract
- Excellent, ongoing training and mentoring
- Relocation package (if you are living abroad)
- Discount in language courses
Thu, 07 Mar 2019 09:44:15 +0100
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
IT Sales/Inside Sales
Language/ Dutch, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.