We are currently recruiting for a Dutch Travel Assistance position at a Dutch company based in the city of El Prat (Barcelona).
Our client is an association that, with a unique mix of influencing and service activities, represents the interests of its members in the field of mobility, holidays and leisure. They offer different type of services such as: Road assistance, insurances, traffic, leisure, holidays and more..
The person in question will be handling inbound calls, keeping the customer satisfaction in excellent levels, handling client's requirements, contacting other companies to fulfill client's requirements.
– Availability between 8.30am to 22.30pm. In this time frame is the 8 hours shift.
– Native Dutch and fluent Spanish & English.
– Previous customer service experience is a plus
– Empathy, you will be dealing with customers that could be dealing with a difficult situation (accidents..)
Ideally already located in Barcelona and available for face to face interviews
– Full time position: 32 hours per week shift (from november to april) and 40 hours per week shift (from may to october)
– Salary: 1450 euros gross monthly (for a 40 hours per week shift)
– Night shift plus (> 22 h)
– Irregularity plus
– Travel expenses covered (Metro Zona 1)
– Schedule: Mon – Fri between 8.30-22.30, Sat and Sun 9-18 (you will have rotational shifts between these hours)
– Contract directly with the client, Randstad is only doing the recruitment process.
– Starting date: ASAP
Wed, 28 Feb 2018 10:55:59 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Language/ Spanish, Dutch, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.