Do you speak Dutch fluently? Would you like to develop your professional experience in accountancy area? Let's talk about The Opportunity!
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
Your responsibilities (depending on the process):
- Invoice processing – Process invoices accurately and in a timely manner, Assure invoice compliance with accountancy, tax, local, legal rules and customer accounting standards, Resolve all issues regarding booking invoices, Possess accountancy systems related knowledge (SAP, AFI, other),
- Archiving of all required paper and electronic documents (splits, reconciliations, reclasses, mailboxes, other),
- Debtor balance -Analyze all language dependent debit balance cases, Follow-up with vendors if required, Booking provisions,
- Payments process – prepare payments to vendors, clearing vendor accounts, ensure all payments are done in a timely manner and without duplication,
- Reporting – ensure timely and correctly done reports,
- Customer’s accounts maintenance and reconciliation,
- Preparing standard reports,
- Making collection calls,
- Negotiating with customers on overdue invoices,
- Cash allocation and credit risk management.
- Have very good command of Dutch language,
- Speak English communicatively,
- Have previous accounting experience (as asset!)
- Have BA / MA Degree
- Have positive attitude in the area of corporate communication, customer oriented attitude
- Are able to work in a multicultural environment, work both as a team member / independently,
- Are able to manage time and prioritize, work in a changing environment, work under pressure,
- Have good analytical skills
- Know MS Office (especially Outlook and Excel)
What will you gain?
- Opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company,
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea and fruit
- Modern office in the city center
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Wellness program
- DXC Culture – special offers from theatres and cinemas
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- DXC Badge discount program
Would you like to know more? Apply! Let's talk about Your Opportunities!
Thu, 08 Feb 2018 11:07:55 +0000
Shared services and Finance
Language/ Dutch, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.