Our clients are highly reputed outsourcing companies with constant growth in the international market. Do you enjoy supporting customers? Are you looking to be a part of an ambitious and rewarding working environment? Then look no further :* take a look at the full job description to give you even more useful information about the : Customer Adviser role in Athens, Greece
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fluent level , written and verbal in Dutch
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Works well within a team
- Confident PC skills
- Problem solving skills
- Flexibility, professionalism, drive and a willingness to learn
- Flexibility towards working hours
As a Customer Advisor you will be responsible for making sure the customers receive the best service. You will manage the amount of incoming calls and you will also connect with customers by email or chat. You will be highly motivated, approachable and can demonstrate great skills in building rapport with customers. No experience is necessary : you will benefit of a training from day one, and company will continue to support your development
- Highly competitive salary (more than double average salary in Greece)
- International, multicultural and modern working Environment.
- Joining bonus provided in vouchers.
- An additional accommodation bonus per month
- 2 additional salaries per year.
- Monthly bonuses that vary based on performance.
- Flight tickets home provided once every six months.
- Paid 45 mins break per shift.
- 1.67 paid days off per month, up to 20 paid days off per year.
- Any overtime is paid as well as 75% more for Sundays and Greek holidays as per the Greek law.
- Visa and work permit support.
- Great relocation package: Paid flight tickets and transportation from the Airport plus two weeks paid accommodation in a Hotel
- Employee relations team will provide support and guidance helping new hires to integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture.
- Free megabytes for the first weeks in Athens.
- Real estate support to find an apartment in Athens.
- Pension plan and health insurance coverage.
- Special discounts and offers for employees.
- A welcoming event and Trips, festivals, parties and various events.
- Paid training using the latest technologies (starting from the fifth day)
- Career development opportunities.
- On-site canteen.
- Casual dress code.
- Free Greek Courses.
- Referral bonus for proposing new colleagues.
Relocation package consists of flight ticket ,2 weeks free accommodation at a hotel (breakfast included), taxi transfer from the airport, support in finding an apartment to rent
Apply today and a member of the team will be in touch to arrange an interview.
Sun, 25 Feb 2018 07:55:25 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year