One of our clients is looking for Dutch speakers for an office in Braşov – the main and biggest office in Romania – will give you an opportunaity to develop both within different projects and departments.
Brașov is a city in Romania and the administrative centre of Braşov County. It the 7th most populous city in Romania, and the metropolitan area is home to 369,896 residents. Braşov is located in the central part of the country, about 166 kilometres north of Bucharest and 380 kilometres from the Black Sea.
Your job will be :
- Troubleshooting any problems clients may have via telephone, e-mail or chat
- Process the queries in line with the company policy
- Forward more complicated cases to responsible persons (if needed)
- Support newcomers and act as a team
- Dutch as mother tongue and English on an advanced level
- Knowledge of hardware and software (MS Office, Internet)
- High school degree
- High interest in IT
- Proactive personality and eager to learn
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Amazing relocation package (2 weeks of accommodation)
- Private medical insurance
- Discount in sports, shops, online services
- Real opportunities for career development within the company
If the above position is not for you, you may know someone who could be interested. Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!
Thu, 01 Mar 2018 13:58:45 +0000
Language/ Dutch, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.