The position is based in Bucharest, which is the capital city, industrial, cultural and financial centre of Romania. It is located in the south-east of the country, it is a predominantly a mountainous country and the city has a unique elegant architecture with a population over 3 million people. The cost of living in Bucharest is quite low and it has transport connections with most European capitals and with the largest cities in Romania.
You will be working for a leader in business process outsourcing services in their subsidiary in Bucharest which provides services within Finance & Accounting, Collections and Customer Service, Insurance, Supply Chain & Procurement, Analytic, Enterprise Application, IT Infrastructure and Management. Their global network of more than 35 operations centres in 12 countries hires 36,500 employees worldwide.
Your responsibilities :
- Invoice processing and resolution
- Dealing and contributing to the development of the operating procedures
- Sorting issues related to invoices
- Communication and clarifications with suppliers
- Send invoices back to suppliers
Your profile :
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Good PC skills
- Basic accounting/finance skills are an advantage
- Excellent chance to make your career into Customer/technical support
- Long distance recruitment process
- Competitive salary (30% more than average salaries in Romania)
- Attractive performance bonus
- Excellent Relocation package: flight tickets and 2 weeks accommodation
- Rent allowance for 2 years
- Multinational working environment
If you are not suitable for the position mentioned but you know someone would could have an interest in sales, please ask them to send their CV to mgi recruitment. If we manage to secure a job for them we will reward you with a Referral Fee of 150 Euros.
Fri, 16 Feb 2018 12:08:58 +0000
30.000 € – 36.000 € gross / year
Language/ Dutch, English